TOWNS WE SERVE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND RHODE ISLAND
We sell above ground swimming pools, pool liners and we provide installation of these products to the following cities and towns. Scroll down for pool and liner installation information.
|East Bridgewater||East Weymouth||East Dedham||Easton|
|North Dighton||North Easton||Norton||Norwood|
|South Attleboro||South Easton||South Walpole||Stoughton|
What you can expect from us?
- Backyard consultation is key to having a perfect above ground pool experience. We come over to your residence and provide you with every answer to every question you can possibly have concerning above ground pool installation, purchasing and pool care.
- Customizing the package you want and that you desire. Yes there are cookie cutter packages to get you started. This every above ground pool supplier has to offer. We will provide you with necessary information so that choosing an equipment package that is right for you, not us.
- Scheduling your installation will be fairly easy compared to other companies. For starters we give you a date when we are hired by you. Other companies place you in que and then call on you when they are ready. We don’t like that type of garbage to cloud your experience. Yes we do get real busy and if we are so busy we cannot give you a date we will let you know up front. Having a date were we all can relay on is critical to the whole process of events and gives you a peace of mind knowing you have a date penciled in already.
- Experience is something we pride ourselves on. We have guys that have experience in the field of above ground pools that comes with time. Yes we have newbies each and every year but when you have experience leading the way newbies are trained quicker and are more efficient. One full year workmanship warranty is given with every installation.
- Other pool companies give you a grand total of “Three Months” as a warranty. This is bullcrap if you ask us. So what they are saying is after three months they don’t want you as a customer. We take a different approach. If you understand that if you desire that we be there ten years from now, then it is clear that we need you to have a sound installation. Installation is the key for us because we know if we can handle an installation correctly you will call on us later when you need a liner change or to upgrade your equipment.
POOL LINER REPLACEMENT
- Measuring your pool to ensure an exact fitting liner. A snug fitting liner can save money. If you do not know the size of your pool call on us and we will get exact measurement for the best fitting liner. Not in our area no problem as we have no fail directions so that you get it correct.
- Inspection process involves checking the stability, integrity and useful life of your swimming pool. You should know the condition of your pool before replacing the liner. When a liner replacement becomes necessary the water will need to be pumped out. The fastest way is with a small pump.
- Research is necessary to finding the best above ground pool liner for your particular pool. We will personally guide you and answer all your questions regarding above ground pool liners. We understand many of you experience other sources all pitching different information. We will help you sort through all this confusion, you will be more knowledgeable about pool liners and thus choose the best one for your pool.
- Selection of a new overlap or beaded pool liner is the easiest and its fun to choose your new pattern. When it comes to replacing any pool liner the general rule of thumb is to go with what you have. Knowing what you have you can then choose a pattern which suits your style best. We will help you determine what type of liner you need and you choose what pattern you want.
- Installation When you purchase a new liner and installation with us. We guide you through all the steps and we also provide installation to those in Eastern MA. We have installed more than 3,500 pool liners over the past 20 years. We feel we have the experience that only time can create.