Above Ground Pool Installation
How does the process work?
We start with a free backyard consultation. It is key to having a perfect above ground pool installation. We’ll come over to your residence answer your questions. Please understand when purchasing a pool with us this is mandatory and free. We pride ourselves at giving you best in class above ground pool and liner installations. Please note: We provide this backyard visit free to our potential pool purchase customers.
We rely on Greggerson Construction to handle our Installation needs and we back their work up with our 20 plus years of installation experience. We work together providing you with prompt installation experience. We provide workmanship warranties that exceeds all others in this field of work. Greggerson provides a one full year warranty and we back this up with an additional one year.
Two years workmanship guarantee is unprecedented in the above ground pool installation field. We are confident that we can get the job done fast and friendly and provide you with piece of mind guarantee that nobody else can provide.
*Our pool installation pricing
Pool Size Pool, Liner, skimmer,return, filtration system including hoses and clamps *Is mason sand included for Installation **Excavation Included in our pricing 15ft $775 Yes Included under 12″ 18ft $825 Yes Included under 12″ 21ft $900 Yes Included under 12″ 24ft $1000 Yes Included under 12″ 27ft $1175 Yes Included under 12″ 30ft $1300 Yes Included under 12″ 12x24ft $1,250 Yes Included under 12″ 15x30ft $1,600 Yes Included under 12″ 18x33ft $1750 Yes Included under 12″
**All pool installation prices are for sites within 12″ of level. Not within 12″ of level will be charged a bobcat fee ($150)
*We handle all mason sand requirements for pool Installations. Included in pricing above.
Mason Sand Chart
What We Are Responsible For:
- >Installing swimming pool to manufacturer sepecifications.
- >Leveling ground up to 12″ is included in price. More than 12″ will result in a $150.00 Bobcat fee.
- >Providing mason or play sand, and compacting, for the floor of the pool.
- >Installing patio blocks under each upright for support, even when manufacturer doesn’t deem necessary.
- >Installing the complete filtration system including skimmer, pump, filter, chlorinator (If applicable), and all hoses.
- >Move excavated grass to a pre-determined location within reasonable distance from the pool area.
- >Leave boxes and trash stacked neatly in yard or on the curb for trash pick up.
- >Lesson on pool and filter operation.
What We Are Not Responsible For:
- >Building permits, local zoning law requirements
- >Any landscaping or back filling of pool. Back filling can be done by us for an additional cost and if time permits. (Most cases done in September when season slows for us)
- >Any electrical work. (Digging trench, grounding, bonding etc.)
- >Foot prints or wrinkles at the bottom of the pool. Every effort will be made to prevent both, but this can never be guaranteed. A solid blue liner is not recommended since these liners will show every imperfection in the pool floor.
- >Supplying water to fill the pool. The first 12″ must be provided by a garden hose regardless of whether or not you’ll be calling a water truck.
- >Damage to lawn from bobcat use. Every effort will be made to prevent this, but the tractor could leave ruts depending on the slope and drainage of your lawn.
- >Assembly of ladder that grants access to the pool, due to insurance restrictions.
It is the home-owners responsibility to:
- >Pull a permit if necesary. Most, if not all cities and towns require permits.
- >Any landscaping or back filling of pool. Back filling can be done by us for an additional cost and if time permits.Clearly mark where the pool is going if you will not be at home. We encourage you to be at home during all phases of installation but we are capable of taking clear direction from you. Round pools should be marked with an “x” in the center. Oval pools should have 4 corners marked with “x”. When we are providing you with a consultation we’ll go through all this with you.
- >Clearly mark where filtration system will be located. Again during our visit we will help determine best location. It will be up to you provide this information when crews arrive to Install the pool.
- >You are responsible for all town/city regulations regarding how far from property lines the pool needs to be. Every town/city has there own requirement. You will be responsible to give us this information. (Your city or town will happily give you this info with a phone cal, to them.
- >Provide clear path for any bobcat work to be doen. Generally we need about 7ft clearance side to side.
- >Please provide us with any information regarding anything below grade such as septic system, Lawn sprinklers etc.
- >Have usable electrical outlet for us to construct pool (not for filter but for our re charging of hand tools necessary to compete installation.)
- >Turn off water at the 12″ level mark and let sit for 24 hours. This is necessary to allow proper first stretch to brand new pool liner. Failure can result in void warranty.
- >Back fill pool with landscaping material of your choice. This provides several key elements for pools stability and looks. Please see our video “Base materials” for more explanation.
- >Know your manufacturers policy on defective parts. Provide your customer information to your manufactures web site for your pools warranty to become effective day one. Visit My Pool Warranty web page to fill out.