- Unique Synflex high impact resin Hour-glass top ledge
- Unique Synflex high impact resin Hour-glass upright
- Trinity wall pattern triple coated for durability
- Heavy corrugated wall with superior coatings
- Stainless steel hardware
- Exclusive Interlocking Injection-molded top and bottom system
- Snap together patented exclusive frame
- Easy set installation
- Snap-in, no hardware construction
- Yardmore Buttress-free system for oval pools
- Enjoy your pool without losing your yard
Brochure and Installation Manuals
YouTube Video-Nakoma Resin
Above Ground Pool Safety
Enclosed in the frame carton is the safety envelope. The Sharkline safety stickers must be installed as per the following instructions.
Failure to properly install Sharkline warning labels will void the warranty.
Failure to mount these safety labels may subject you to substantial liability in case of injury.
STICKER MUST BE PLACED ON WALL NEXT TO ENTRY TO POOL
STICKER TO BE PLACED ON LINER ABOVE WATER LINE OPPOSITE ENTRY TO POOL
THESE WARNINGS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! IF THEY BECOME DISCOLORED OR FALL OFF, PLEASE REQUEST REPLACEMENTS FROM SHARKLINE WHICH WILL BE SENT AT NO CHARGE.
History of the Nakoma Resin Above Ground Pool
I can remember when this pool was first introduced around 2002. This pool was known as the Oydessy resin and this design was an instant hit with customers and installers. Its snap-together design makes installing these pools a breeze.
A few years later the name was changed to the Matrix and more recently by Swimming Pool Corporation to the now-familiar Nakoma.
The walls are 54″ high and its sleek design and flat top make this pool great for building a deck. Having a flat surface allows for a seamless-looking deck design.