Radiant Brochure and Options
Always 100% American-made!
- Our walls are more durable than steel, polymer, and even 12 inches of concrete
- Our 2-inch thick wall panels are constructed of an EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam insulation core bonded between sheets of durable acrylic-coated aluminum
- This aerospace-engineered wall panel is incredibly lightweight and easy to handle for quick installation
- The combination of strength, lightness, and resistance to stress, corrosion, and heat loss makes the Radiant Pool the smartest backyard investment you can make
- Energy savings not only lower utility costs but lower CO2 emissions
- Our Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) insulation and aluminum are both 100% recyclable.
- Pool’s water will be kept 6°-8°F warmer than traditional pools, and the heat gained from the sun is retained, maintaining water temperature even overnight.
- The swimming season is extended up to 2 months with the 2′ thick wall panels
- Coping is made to be Chemical and UV resistant
- Liner covered drop in-step
- All aluminum components make this pool completely rust-free.
- Can be installed in the toughest backyard setting
- Environmental friendly
- Made in the USA
- Has a lifetime warranty even for winter damage, is never pro-rated, and fully transferable
- Designed to be installed in the toughest landscaping setting
- Lightweight and easy to be installed and built to last a lifetime
- 2″ thick wall panels are constructed of an ESP (expanded polystyrene) foam insulation core bonded between sheets of durable acrylic-coated aluminum