Pool Liner Installation Agreement
Above Ground Pool Builder will be responsible for:
- Provide free backyard consultation. We will measure pool for new liner and inspect pool for anything else you might need.
- Removing old liner, cut up into pieces and placing in our supplied trash bags for customer disposal.
- Remove Old skimmer and pool water return for liner installation. We will reattach old skimmer and return if new ones are not supplied. We strongly recommend replacing skimmer and return for worry free future use.
- Remove your ladder or steps.
- The base material will be re-worked to manufacturer recommendation. If your base is in need of new base material. This will be an extra charge to provide.
- Once liner is installed and pool put back together. We will hand over any warranty paperwork supplied by manufacturer from the liner box.
Above Ground Pool Builder will NOT be responsible for:
- When you purchase a pool liner elsewhere we cannot guarantee it’s quality and we cannot guarantee it’s potential defects. If you are supplied with a defective liner from another source. We will not be held accountable for any damages or inconvenience. If a liner is defective you must get a suitable liner from where you purchased. If this is done we will install at half our installation price.
- Buy a liner from us and we stand behind our liner and we will install new liner at no additional costs to you.
- Pool water Delivery unless hired to do so.
- Not responsible for quality of ladders and steps already purchased by you. Homeowner is responsible to put in their own ladder or steps as you would normally do so at the beginning of the swim season. It’s strongly recommend you protect the base of them with a rubber pad.
- Old Liner Removal unless hired to do so.
The following will promote a smooth installation experience for both of us:
- Have liner you purchased available to us so that we can install it. If it will be a cool night before installation. We ask that liner be left inside where it is warm until installation takes place.
- Water hose and Spigot turned on so we can start the filling process and make liner wrinkle free.
- We will need an electrical outlet to plug in a vacuum. This will assist a wrinkle free liner installation.
- We strongly recommend a new skimmer and water return. Old ones tend to develop leaks sooner rather than later.
Our workmanship guarantee is good for the current swimming season as well as the next swimming season. This guarantee does not cover homeowner negligence of the swimming pool. Or any acts of nature including falling trees, wind, flooding, or winter-related damages of ice and snow. It also does not cover small animals that sometimes dig where they shouldn’t.
We have installed more than 3,000 pool liners over the past 24 years and have the experience that only time creates. Most replacements take less than a few hours.